With the help of the pipeline, you can track all sales opportunities/leads and their progress. The view has three pipelines by default: Pipeline, Won deals/projects and Internal projects. You can create and edit pipelines and their levels in the settings. You can read more about pipeline levels in the article: Pipeline stages and probability percentages
Permissions: Admin, Projects
Versions: Business, Enterprise, Enterprise+
Kanban and List view of the pipeline
First, select the pipeline you want to view. You can create more pipelines from the settings.
You can view pipeline projects in a kanban or list view.
- Project value: An estimate of the total value of all leads/projects in the pipeline.
- Project margin: An estimate of the total margin for all leads/projects in the pipeline.
- Tracked hours: The number of tracked hours in the pipeline.
In the Kanban view, you can see the projects at different levels of the selected pipeline, as well as the total values and probabilities of the levels.
- Value: The projected total value and gross margin of all deals added to this stage.
- Probability: The total value and total margin of all deals added to this stage based on the probability percentage assigned to that stage.
In the list view, you can see the projects of the selected pipeline as a list.
Heeros PSA has three sales pipelines by default - Sales pipeline, Won deals and Internal projects. You can create more pipelines in the settings.
- Go to Settings > Feature Settings > Funnel
- Click Add pipeline
- Name the pipeline. The information is saved automatically.
- Add levels for the pipeline (such as lead, offer sent, under negotiation, etc.). You can also define probability percentages per level in the Kanban view.
If you want to edit an existing pipeline, select it from the drop-down menu and/or click the (...) icon next to the pipeline drop-down menu.
Note! New leads/projects are automatically added to the pipeline defined in the settings under Default pipeline.