Send your quotes for approval to receiver
- Sending a sales quote for approval
- Approving or declining a sales quote
You can send a sales quote to your customer directly from the application. Your customer will receive an email with a link to our sales quote receiver view. There, they will be able to review the sales quote, download it and take some further action – either approve or decline it. When the sales quote is approved or declined, you will receive a notification email.
The status of the sales quote will be updated automatically, depending on the actions taken:
- The sales quote is sent to the customer: Sent.
- The receiver approves the sales quote: Approved.
- The receiver declines the sales quote: Declined.
- The sales quote is approved by the customer and is edited afterwards: Review.
- The sales quote is declined by the customer and is edited afterwards: Review.
- The sales quote is sent but not yet approved/declined and is edited: Draft.
You can also change the sales quote's status manually to whichever you want.
If you edit the sales quote after it being sent for approval, the application will ask for your confirmation on this. If you proceed to edit the sales quote, it will be pulled back from approval (no longer being accessible by the receiver) and set to the draft status. After your edits, you're able to resend the quote.
Permissions: Projects - Sales quote