In the Accounts list view, you can see the accounts and their basic information. You can add a new account directly in the view, edit the information of existing accounts or export the listing to an Excel file. With the help of search and filter features, you can form an overall picture of customers in the way you want.
Permissions: Accounts > Accounts
Versions: Free, Growth, Business, Enterprise, Enterprise+
You can limit the search results according to the following search criteria:
- Account type
- Account status
- Account group
- Unit (only in Enterprise+ -version)
- Free search
- Under the "Add filter" you will find more search criteria that you can use at the same time.
Account list view columns
In the columns of the customer list, you can see the following basic information:
- Account Nr.: In the account settings, you can choose whether running or manual numbering is used.
- Account: Account name
- Business ID: Accounts official business ID
- Account group: You can add your own account groups from the account settings and add each account to their own group. Grouping can be used to categorize accounts for reports.
- Enterprise group: You can add your own enterprise groups from the account settings and add each account to their own group. Grouping can be used to categorize accounts for reports.
- Account type: You can categorize and segment accounts in different ways, e.g. customers, prospects, subcontractor, etc. You can add and edit account types in the account settings.
- Status: Tells whether the account is active or archived.
- E-mail: Account e-mail address
- Phone: Account phone number
- Company domain: Account website
- Account manager: The person who is responsible for the account in your company
- Industry: The account's industry in which the account conducts its business. E.g. clothing industry, real estate agency or construction industry.
- Tags: Tags defined for the account, which you can use to group your accounts.
- Address: Account street address
- Postal code: Account postal code
- City: Account city address
- Country:Account country address
The list can also display additional columns, if such are defined Settings > Feature settings > Account > Extra fields for account details
You can change the order of the columns by dragging. Click the left mouse button on the column name, hold down the button and move the selected column to the desired position.
You can also arrange the data in the columns in ascending or descending order and hide columns. Click the three dots after the column name and select the function.
Editing account information in the list view
You can edit account information directly from the fields in the list view. Click the desired field with the cursor, and it becomes editable. Changed information is saved automatically.
The three dots (...) in front of the row open a menu from which you can perform the following actions:
- Add Subsidiary: Add new subsidiary for account
- Create Sub-unit: Create new sub-unit for account
- View: Open the account for a closer look
- Attachments: Add attachments for the account or view existing attachments
- Archive: Archive account
- Delete: Delete account
Export to Excel
You can export account information to Excel.
- Go to Contacts > Accounts
- Select the accounts you want to export. If you want to export everything, click the box on the title row of the list.
- Click the Export icon. The file will download to your computer.
If you are the main user (admin), you can go to the client settings directly from the Settings icon. More information about account settings here.