The Project Overview allows you to view project information and create new activities, tasks, invoices, or delete unnecessary projects and other project activities.
- Actions - button
- Add new - button
- Project numbers
From the project overview, you can add or view project information and navigate smoothly from one section to another. This can be done either through the main menu or through a submenu.
The Project Overview consists of two menus: The main menu and the submenu.
For example: Project activities can be found in the Project Details menu.
- Click Project Details
- Select activities from the drop-down menu
→ You will get project information below the menu topic menu, where you can also navigate with the project card.
Information and functions for the selected topic are displayed below the menus.
The project Details menu allows you to view or add information about the selected project:
- Overview: Displays basic project information such as, customer, team, and contact information, billing information, addresses, and more.
- Activities: Activities targeted at the project
- Memo: Project notes
Through the Sales menu, you can view or add a quote and revenue recognition.
- Quote: You can create an offer for the customer, with an accompaniment. You can also create invoices through the quote.
- Revenue Recognition: You can generate revenue for the duration of the project, create installments and estimate project costs and track actual costs.
In the Resourcing section, you can view and add project tasks and deadlines in different views, as well as view user utilization.
The Finance main menu gives you access to project finance information. View the project's financial report, add sales invoices, installments, and automatic invoices, purchase invoices, purchase orders, and expense and travel invoices.
- Financial Overview: Financial situation of the project according to what costs and revenues have been allocated to it.
- Scheduled Invoicing: With scheduled invoicing installments, you can automate project billing for the desired months in advance.
- Automatic Invoicing: You can create automatic invoices for recurring charges. These include license or rental fees.
- Actual Costs: Expenditure allocated to the project.
- Invoicing: Project-specific sales invoices. You can also create new sales invoices from the project's uninvoiced invoicing material directly from this view.
- Bills: Project-specific purchase invoices.
- Purchase Orders: With a project-specific purchase order, you can anticipate project-specific costs.
- Expenses: You will see a list of expenses assigned to the project.
- Travel Expenses: You will see a list of travel expenses assigned to the project.
From the Reports menu, you can view the hours, invoicing, and sales revenue reports for the selected project. A new tab will be opened for these. BI reports you can view in the project view.
You can view the reports on the new browser tab:
- Click Reports
- Hover over the desired report, choose the desired sub-report and click. This will open a new browser tab.
- Employees: Employees summary report. Opens in a new browser tab.
- Employees Daily: Employee-specific hourly report of hours allocated to the project. Opens in a new browser tab.
- Project Hours Report: Summary of the project hours. Opens in a side slider in project view.
- Invoicing: The reports open in a new browser tab, where you can define, for example, the time interval and refine your search.
- Costs Period: Costs allocated to the project
- Invoicing Period: Project invoices formed from project material.
- Recognition: The reports open in a new browser tab, where you can define, for example, the time interval and refine your search.
- Revenue Recognition by Account
- Revenue Recognition by User
- Revenue Recognition by User and Project
- BI reports
- Profit & Loss
- Hours Overview
The Actions button gives you a menu from which you can make changes depending on the projects sales pipeline.
- Mark as won
- Close as lost
- Put on hold
- Copy project
- Unlink from parent project (change subproject into a main project)
- Assign as a subproject
- Move to pipeline
- Move to internal project
- Edit special permissions
Note! A project cannot be deleted if it has attached subprojects, hours, attachments, invoices, quotes, etc.
If Delete is not active
- Move the cursor to Delete
→ A pop-up window shows attached material
To delete a project:
- Delete the attached material from the project
- Delete the project via the Actions menu.
Add new - button
The Add New button allows you to add for example an hour entry or sales invoice to the project, no matter where you are on the project card.
Through the menu you can add:
- Hour Entry
- Travel expense
Project numbers are automatically added to Taimer in ascending order from number 1.
It is also possible to assign project numbers manually.
A numbering that takes into account the number of the main project can be added to the numbering of subprojects. This requires an add-on.
In this case, the number of the main project is added to the numbering of the subprojects in the project structure.
For example, the number of the main project is 4, the number of the first subproject becomes 4.1, the number of the second 4.2, and so on.
For manual project numbers and subproject numbering, contact from here..