- Project list, search and columns
- How to edit project in list view
- Projects mass edit
In the Projects list view, you can see all projects with basic information. The view allows viewing several projects simultaneously, exporting them to Excel, modifying them en masse or deleting them. Individual project information can also be edited directly in the listing.
Versions: Free, Growth, Business, Enterprise, Enterprise+
Project list, search and columns
In the project list view, you can view either all projects at once or by pipeline.
You can see the projects according to the search criteria and the settings selected under the eye icon.
You can search e.g.
- Project status
- Sales agent
- Quote status
- Funnel change date
- Expected close date
- Status span
- General search
- With the Add search feature, based on other information contained in the project.
The functions of the columns are the same as in the account list.
How to edit project in list view
Part of the data in the columns can be edited directly in the list view. Click the desired field, and it becomes editable. Changed information is saved automatically.
The three dots (...) in front of the row open a menu from which you can perform the following actions:
- View:Open the project for a closer look
- Add subproject: Add a subproject to the main project in the list view
- Add subproject from slider:Add a subproject to the main project in a new slider window
- Assign as a subproject: Turn the main project into a subproject of another project
- Copy project: Create a new project based on another project
- Close/activate: Close an active project or activate a closed project
- Delete: Delete project
Projects mass edit
Mass editing allows viewing, exporting to Excel, editing or deleting data of several projects at once. Select the editable projects individually by clicking the checkbox in front of the rows, or if you want to select all, click the box in the title row of the list.
With the Preview feature, you can move between the selected project cards without returning to the list.
- Select all or individual projects.
- Click Preview.
- The first of the selected project cards opens. You can browse the selected projects via the Previous and Next buttons at the top. You can close the preview view from the menu.
Export to Excel
You can export projects to Excel.
- Select the projects you want to export. If you want to export everything, click the box on the title row of the list.
- Click the Export icon. The file will download to your computer.
You can also make changes to projects in bulk.
- Select the projects which information you want to edit. If you want to select all, click the box in the title row of the list.
- Click Edit.
- In the new window, select the property to edit from the drop-down menu.
- Specify the desired property in another field.
- Click Confirm.
- The program asks for further confirmation of the change, click Confirm.
You can remove the desired projects from the program in bulk.
- Select the projects you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- The program asks for additional confirmation for deletion, click Delete.
Note! Projects cannot be deleted if information such as activities, quotes, invoices, etc. have been attached to them. The deletion confirmation window tells you which projects cannot be deleted until the information attached to the projects has been deleted.