We updated our PSA and Small Business application to a new version on Wednesday 13.09.2023. Here's what was fixed and improved:
- Tracking hours to a main project now always works correctly if the "Show project fields separately" setting is active.
- Hours of locked users now show up in the hours approval.
- Expected hours are now shown in the hour calendar.
- Saving project address information now works correctly in all cases.
- Project bills export now works correctly and only the bills for the specific project are exported.
- Closing a project with only non-billable hours now works correctly.
- A subproject can now be detached from its parent and made a main project in the project card's actions.
- Errors with negative unit prices have been fixed.
- Marking an invoice as paid now works correctly in all cases.
- Several improvements and fixes to allowance handling have been made.
- Locked users now show up correctly in the bill's log view.
- The last month of recurring scheduled invoices is now shown correctly in the Profit & Loss dashboard.
- Won deals dashboard's "Won Deals Overview" no longer shows empty user rows.
- Subtasks now show up correctly in the Gantt view.
- Procountor authentication errors have been fixed.
- Customer address information is no longer sent to Procountor with expenses.
- Permission checks with Mepco hours export have been improved.
- PSA projects can now be sent to Heeros Purchase Invoices for dimension (accounting object) use. Read more here