We updated our PSA and Small Business application to a new version on Wednesday 23.08.2023. Here's what was fixed and improved:
- Jobtypes now show up correctly when mass editing jobtypes for hour entries.
- The "Previous entries" view have been fixed, and no longer shows duplicate rows.
- Hour entries that end at midnight can now be saved without error.
- Hour entry statuses are now shown correctly in the Excel export of the "Overtime" report.
- Project manager permission for editing hours now works correctly.
- Hour entries can now be drawn on the calendar if a permission to create hour entries exists for any company.
- The "Prevent adding hours to main projects" setting now works correctly when creating hour entries for different companies.
- When creating hour balance management rows in settings, the row now has a correct default date of today.
- When adding products together with an hour entry, the quantity can now be entered correctly in all cases.
- Daily tracked hours now show up correctly in the hour calendar's week view in all cases.
- The project search has been improved.
- "Only own projects" toggle in the "Add hours" slider now works correctly with projects in different companies.
- The selling price of non-invoiced items no longer resets to zero after invoicing on the "Actual costs" view.
- The "Notify me when my activity is assigned to another user" notification now works correctly in all cases.
- Invoice row rounding & total calculations have been fixed and improved.
- Invoice currency conversions have been fixed and improved.
- Profit & Loss dashboard now shows hours correctly with the report-related hour permissions.
- Non-billable travel expenses no longer show up on the "Billable subcontracting" report.